- Provisional (Utility) Patent Application Filing: $130-$140
- Nonprovisional (Utility) Patent Application Filing: $730 to $785
- Utility Issue fee: $480 to $500
- Excess independent claim fees: $210 to $230
- Late submission of IDS fees: $90 to $120
- Request for Continued Examination: $600 to $650
- Design Patent Application Filing: $380 to $480
- Design Issue Fee: $280 to $350
- Forwarding Appeal or Ex Parte Reexam to PTAB: $1,000 to $1,120
- Fee for delayed payment of maintenance fee for keeping a patent in force: $1,000 to $850
The USPTO also added sequence listing fees for sequence listings having a file size in excess of 300MB or 800MB and a fee for providing a sequence listing late in response to an invitation under PCT rule 13.
This is just a brief overview of the changes that will be effective on January 16, 2018. For a more complete view, please see the pdf below in which I have highlighted all fees which will change on January 16, 2018.